Create a location-independent business and work with clients around the globe - ya ready?
This collection of tools and resources is organized into actionable steps that will help impactful entrepreneurs start their own online business, make it global, and have the confidence to market and sell their services!
GLOBAL ONLINE BUSINESS STARTER PACK
Calling all entrepreneurs and business owners:
LOCATION INDEPENDENCE IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!
As a new business owner, you might think that creating a brand or starting a new business venture means you’re tethered to working from and with clients in a certain location...
However, we’re here to spill the beans on how working with the right tools, processes, and planning in place, it IS possible to work with a global network of clients from anywhere in the world!
Yeah, you heard that right...
Put a finger up if:
- You are a beginner business owner/freelancer trying to find your footing in this new and exciting online business world.
- You’ve been dreaming of starting a location-independent business forever and you’re finally ready to take the plunge
- You believe starting a business is overwhelming because there are so many details and you’re frozen in place, unsure what to do next.
- Whenever someone asks you about taxes, money, contracts, etc., your brain goes into overdrive because you have NO CLUE how they work.
- You love to travel and want to create a location-independent business that will allow you to do that...while still making enough money to support the lifestyle.
- You’re eager to create a business that goes beyond where you’re from, dreaming of clients and supporters based all over the world.
How many fingers did you put up? Three? Five? SIX?! Lucky for you, we’ve got you covered
Introducing The Global Online Business Starter Pack: a comprehensive guide that includes information on business logistics, taxes, legalities, and all the little details you need to create a location-independent business and start working with clients worldwide! This collection of tools and resources is here to help you start, globalize, and get clients with a strong business foundation!
A SELF-PACED, INTRODUCTORY COURSE TO HELP YOU SET A STRONGER BUSINESS FOUNDATION
Work through each module carefully as you learn about the ins and outs of creating a location-independent business!
Our Global Online Business Starter Pack is brimming with valuable information that will help you understand the foundations (all the legal stuff) of a strong, global business with less stress, more down-to-earth knowledge, and tons of insight as to where to go next.
Get ready to...
- Start an online business from the ground up, with neatly organized checklists, all in one place for you to easily follow
- Truly (and we mean truly) understand what goes on when it comes to taxes, money, contracts, getting paid, legalities, etc.
- Look at business from a global perspective and an intersectional feminist lens that veers away from US-centric, white-dominant, and heteropatriarchal systems
- Learn how business works from a location-independent perspective that’s especially beneficial for business owners living abroad
- Gather the experience you need to start your own business in a foreign country and find clients around the world (from Colombia to Japan, and everywhere in between!)
Our Global Online Business Starter Pack has the tools you need to set-up your business with an inclusive, intersectional-feminist lens that transcends borders and helps you grow with clients around the world.
Get ready to say “buh-bye” to working and living from one place, and “hello!” to creating a new lifestyle for yourself that includes running the show from WHEREVER you are today, tomorrow, and beyond!
We wanna let you in on a lil’ secret
Running a global, online business doesn’t have to be any more difficult or stressful...
But all the information you’ve found so far makes it seem that way, right?
If you’ve ever asked yourself...
- Why is all the information out there about starting a business so US-centric?
- Where and how can I find the same valuable information that applies to my location and target?
- What are other important resources I can look to when the free information online just doesn’t cut it anymore?
- How can I connect with more global-oriented businesses and business owners who are also interested in creating an international and global community?
We hear you, we get you...we’ve been you!
After trial and error, we learned that there IS a way to make your business global, inclusive, and location-independent - with a strong business foundation, systems and processes for automation, and a powerful drive to use your business to make a difference.
And today, we’re giving you ALL of the tools and resources we used in the past - neatly organized into 6 modules - so you can spend more time putting in the work and less time trying to find the information you need to even get started.
That’s why we created the Global Online Business Starter Pack!
Because we believe that global businesses run by impact-driven BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and feminist business owners have the power to create real change in the world and dismantle systems of oppression that keep marginalized folx from having a seat at the table.
Systems & Operations Coachsultant
“If you’re looking for a strategic partner who can help you become more present, visible and heard online and on social media, Cassandra and the TQP team is what you’re looking for! They’ll walk with you to make sure your content and your business is taken care of to free up more of your time to focus on what you do best!”
What's included in the Starter Pack?
A PDF Guidebook that outlines the content (so you can easily access what you need when you need it). Use this guidebook as your checklist to work through each of the modules and keep yourself organized.
Module 1: Business Foundations - Dedicated to all the logistics that go into starting an online business. This module includes three lessons: Registration & legalities, Biz structure & getting paid, and Business logistics.
Module 2: Target Audience - Designed to help you find your ideal client - including where to find them - and scripts you can use. This module includes three lessons: Ideal client avatar worksheet, Where to find clients, and Sales scripts & objectives.
Module 3: Brand Messaging - Filled with information on defining your brand message and copywriting. This module includes three lessons: Brand message & mission, Creating a swipe copy file, and Website checklist.
Module 4: Services and Offers - With tips and tricks on pricing your services and offers for profit. This module includes two lessons: Defining your services templates and Pricing for profit.
Module 5: Bangin’ Content - All about using your voice through storytelling and social media content. This module includes three lessons: Storytelling, Content marketing strategy, and Social media platforms.
Module 6: Systems & Optimization - A closer look at automation and creating standard operating procedures (SOPs). This module includes three lessons: Systems checklist, Automation, and Digital filing cabinet.
Additional resources and tools included in the Starter Pack:
- An Ideal Client Avatar Worksheet - To help you get clear on who you’re helping and how to reach out to them
- Sales scripts and responses - For leading and closing sales calls. Use these scripts to help you have a sales call that feels comfortable and is structured!
- The Soulful Branding Workbook - 100+ page workbook to help you create a soulful aligned brand from brand message, copy, to aesthetics and visuals.
- A Website Checklist & Template - To make writing and planning your website easy and organized!
- Packages & Services template - To map out and design services and packages that are clear for yourself and to sell to your clients.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Template - To document your processes and procedures for your business, so you can start with an organized foundation.
Are you ready to create a location-independent business and international clientele?
Thrive Coach for BIPOC Introverts & HSPs
“I was really struggling with finding the words to authentically express who I am, who I serve, how I serve, and my offerings. Cassandra made what I thought would be a stressful process much more enjoyable and fun! She asked all the right questions to help me unpack what I was feeling and thinking so that the final message feels refined and aligned. Her insight into how an audience will receive and process information was particularly helpful and taught me how to examine my own messaging. I had a spectacular experience with Cassandra and The Quirky Pineapple Studio and I highly recommend their services.”
THE QUIRKY PINEAPPLE STUDIO
We are a multicultural brand strategy & copywriting studio that helps service-based, mission-driven businesses who want to create an authentic brand presence, give back the power to their communities, and make extraordinary things happen in the process.
We’ve spent the last few years working with an international & global clientele, specifically BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and feminist-run brands, helping them hone in on their story, design culturally competent & feminist marketing strategies, and create content that allows them to communicate their values, grow their community, and increase their impact in the world.